[CentOS] Challenging times in trying to access oracle Linux documentation

Sat Feb 6 22:27:47 UTC 2021

Sorry about top posting.

Though I can understand Jonathan’s feelings, I am with Frank on this subject. So, I will keep participating in “non-CentOS” discussions which may be useful to CentOS refugees, until I’m kicked out of the list, or such discussions become forcefully banned. As this - CentOS list - is the only place where all CentOS refugees may be present, and those fled to one distro may bring information helpful for those fled to different distro, and most logical place for it is this very list.

To CentOS fanats: I do understand your feelings. But try to understand those who had to flee CentOS because of CentOS’s (or RedHat’s, or IBM’s) recent decision. You only need to tolerate this  for about a year at the most, this inappropriate in your view thing will fade out on its own.

Former happy CentOS user (for over decade and a half) who still supports a bunch of CentOS number crunchers, - till EOL of respective release numbers.

Valeri