[CentOS] How to install XFCE on CentOS 8?

Thu Feb 11 10:58:44 UTC 2021
Simon Matter <simon.matter at invoca.ch>

I'm also on C7 for the same reason but wanted to see how XFCE is supported
on any EL8 clone for the future.

In the past I've even produced updated XFCE packages but I don't want to
do this in future. Too many other things to do.

Simon