[CentOS] rare but repeating system crash in C7

Sat Jan 2 18:17:55 UTC 2021
Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com>

Warren, thanks for the additional info.

I assume that the yottamaster device runs Linux, just like 99% of other
such devices. as to whether it uses linux software raid or some cheap
(megaraid???) chipset, I don't know, nor know how to tell. but I'll check
that URL you sent and see what happens.

Thanks again!

Fred