[CentOS] CentOS Stream suitability as a production webserver

Wed Jan 6 07:31:34 UTC 2021
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 06/01/2021 à 08:06, Gordon Messmer a écrit :
> Are you describing an actual problem, right now, or is that an invented example?

No, this was an actual problem I had back in April 2020. Upgrading from CR
broke imagemagick, so I couldn't use the corresponding PHP modules, so my
Roundcube installation was broken for a few weeks.

One of the things I like about Oracle Linux is that they maintain their own
EPEL repo, most probably to prevent these things from happening.

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr
Blog : https://blog.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr