[CentOS] Kickstart "Error setting up base repository"

Tue Jan 19 20:54:19 UTC 2021
Alex Kirk <akirk at corelight.com>

So adding on:

repo --name="BaseOS"
--baseurl=file:///run/install/sources/mount-0000-cdrom/BaseOS

...didn't help at all. Neither did adding the symlink out of the BaseOS
directory to the images subdirectory above it.

I did notice this time, however, that when I click into the "Installation
Source" button of the UI where the erorr is, if I click on the repos being
read from my Kickstart file, there's a small error at the bottom of the
page that says "Repository name conflicts with internal repository name".
That seems weird, since again I'm basing this on a successful manual
install - why would that write a conflicting repo name to the config?