[CentOS] RHEL changes

Fri Jan 22 10:05:10 UTC 2021
Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 05:30:33PM -0500, Scott Robbins wrote:

   Like Valeri, I have a fondness for FreeBSD. Regardless, I think Nicolas is
   correct. I remember reading a post in an old usenet (I think) discussion of
   mutt vs. pine (before it became alpine) where someone said words to the
   effect of, People pull up all sorts of technical reasons to justify
   what is, in the end, an emotional decision.

Don't forget "elm" :-) :-)...  And to make it even more complex: the
outcome of all those half emotional, half technical decisions vary
during the time.  Projects may (slowly) die or get a huge momentum,
licenses change (!), etc.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>
--    X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV   |   Office: +31 20 6938364