[CentOS] How do I download RHEL 8.3 with free license and free subscription for my production servers?

Thu Jan 28 19:46:57 UTC 2021
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 02:13:41PM -0500, Mike McCarthy, W1NR wrote:
> It seems to be available now. Just log into or create a "Developer
> Network" account and they just showed up under my "subscriptions" tab.
> Once you do that it seems like it's all one account. It was confusing
> why I had to do a separate step.

It is my understanding that this is still the previous developer program
subscription and not the new one with the new terms. I think it also isn't
enabled for the new Simple Content Access thing.

This is not an official statement, just what I understand.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>