[CentOS] Centos versions in the future?

Thu Jul 8 12:48:44 UTC 2021
mario juliano grande-balletta <mario.balletta at gmail.com>

Soon, we will all have to find a way to work with other distributions,
or work together to create and maintain new distributions that focus on
micro/small/medium business.  Eventually, this will be the only way to
keep virtualization and hybrid cloud available.  Everyone smells money
and RedHat is now controlled by IBM, so little by little, we can start
seeing the changes, reducing packages, dismantling, re-architecting,
re-branding.  It's only a matter of time.
Greed is worse than cancer.