[CentOS] Centos versions in the future?

Thu Jul 8 15:38:55 UTC 2021
Nikolaos Milas <nmilas at noa.gr>

On 8/7/2021 6:19 μ.μ., Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Of course, tastes differ, but still, only those who tasted both things
> can have fairly say what is better to one's own taste.
> But even as part of our infrastructure fled to FreeBSD...

As a side note:

l never used FreeBSD, even though I've heard good things about it.
Frankly, I loathe its devil logo. I know it's probably derived from the
Unix "daemons", yet I fail to get reconciled with it. It's simply
appalling to me (even if it's smiling) :(

I don't require any reply on my above comment (I might even be called
naive or whatever). It's some kind of personal confession which I feel I
need to express somehow. I simply wish FreeBSD people changed this logo
at some point...

I wonder whether FreeBSD users are expressing similar concerns... I am
not following any FreeBSD activity or discussion.

Cheers,
Nick