[CentOS] Auditing all Linux clients with centralised server

Fri Jul 9 12:14:06 UTC 2021
mario juliano grande-balletta <mario.balletta at gmail.com>

This is what I remember about evil
Microsoft...............................
In 1992, Microsoft released Windows NT, and advertised it as the
greatest operating system and began giving away free licenses to
colleges and universities and hiring public relations firms to publish
phony surveys and results to prove Windows NT was better than Novell
NetWare or any other OS.  Meanwhile, it took 4 years for Microsoft to
finally install Windows NT at their HQ in Redmond, Washington.  Why so
long?  Because they were successfully running Novell NetWare, the same
NetWare that Microsoft was slowly destroying with FUD in the tech
journals and media with phony surveys.
Someone here said a leopard never changes his spots, KUDOS Sir!
Microsoft is a cancer, a cancer to freedom, a cancer to innovation and
always was, who didn't they destroy back in the 90's and early
2000's?  They stole Word from WordPerfect, they stole Office from
Borland, and Excel was plagiarized from Lotus 1-2-3.
Microsoft deserves to be hacked and destroyed and is the epitome of the
most evil and treacherous an American corporation can
I HATE MICROSOFT and so do many others who survived their FUD tactics
from the 90's.  Some of you weren't even born yet...............
I know Gates and Ballmer and company all to well....long before the
documentaries "Pirates Of Silicon Valley" and "Triumph Of The Nerds".
Any efforts they make toward linux are for control and never for
freedom or innovation.  Control, power, greed are their only goals,
always.
WAKE UP!