[CentOS] Auditing all Linux clients with centralised server

Fri Jul 9 12:47:50 UTC 2021
mario juliano grande-balletta <mario.balletta at gmail.com>

Before anyone mentions "charity" and Bill Gates foundation............
just remember how many good technology companies and software that
Microsoft destroyed with FUD tactics in the 80's, 90's, and
2000's.........
charity begins at home they say in America...........
what about those few million employees who lost jobs, homes, cars,
savings because Microsoft destroyed their companies?  what about
them?  where was their charity?
In America it's all too common to use treachery, dishonesty in business
and politics to climb to the top, and destroy competition, and then
pretend to give to charitable causes...
pure hypocrisy........blatant hypocrisy
I for one cannot be bought, never......
as a veteran and so many other things, I will never surrender to
corporate bullying from anyone, including Amazon, I left AWS for
similar reasons..........
I am proud to say I have not used a Windows OS since
1995............and still refuse to this day to allow any Microsoft
devices attach to my SOHO networks...
same for Apple and IBM and Oracle.........
freedom is more than an idea, more than a principle, it is a lifestyle
too!