[CentOS] OT: firefox question

Sat Jul 24 17:51:53 UTC 2021
Skylar Thompson <skylar2 at uw.edu>

I've noticed this as well, but it does seem to be limited to my FreeBSD
desktop and none of my Linux/Windows systems, and also limited to sites
doing HTTP "basic" authentication. It's pretty intermittent so it hasn't
come to the point where I'm annoyed enough to delve into the underlying
causes, though it does seem correlated with when I upgraded from Firefox
89->90 so going over the change log might be in order.