[CentOS] [External] Re: Unexpected /etc/resolv.conf updates on CentOS 7

Thu Oct 14 06:25:57 UTC 2021
Toralf Lund <toralf.lund at pgs.com>

On 13/10/2021 20:06, J Martin Rushton via CentOS wrote:
> If you just want to tell NM to clear off and leave your resolv.conf
> alone do the following:

I might possibly be able to set up a workaround based on that, but it's
not what I really want. Ideally I want NetworkManager to update
resolv.conf, but only if it actually set up a new connection and/or got
new information. Which is what it seemed to do in the past, but then
something changed...

- Toralf