[CentOS] OT Help: Zoneminder

Fri Oct 15 15:14:16 UTC 2021
Joshua Kramer <joskra42.list at gmail.com>

I ran ZoneMinder for quite a while and then I ran into random problems
similar to what you described (as well as others).  After spending 6 hours
trying to figure out what the issue was, I decided to see if there were any
alternatives.  2 hours later I had MotionEye running on my video server
with all of my cameras displaying great.  MotionEye is a LOT more
lightweight than ZoneMinder; it's Python based.