[CentOS] IPv6 mailing list?

Wed Oct 27 16:24:06 UTC 2021
Benson Muite <benson_muite at emailplus.org>

Maybe this is helpful:
https://www.ietfjournal.org/ietf-support-for-ipv6-deployment/

There is a working group mailing list where you might get an answer:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ipv6/about/

Seminars on IPv6 that may be of interest:
www.industrynetcouncil.org/past-webinars
https://industrynetcouncil.org/webinars

IANA seems to manage IPv6:
https://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-address-space/ipv6-address-space.xhtml

There being no end-user IPv6 mailing list, it seems possible to set one up.