[CentOS] Connecting an android tablet to CentOS

Tue Sep 14 18:29:31 UTC 2021
Scott Robbins <scottro11 at gmail.com>

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 11:09:34AM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:01:29 +0000
> Richard wrote:
>
> > [My android device file viewer(s) wouldn't get me into the
> > Kindle data directory.]

There's an app I use. Cx file explorer. It will go into the kindle
directory, and from there, I can delete files. On the rare occasions I put
a book in there--for example, at times, an author makes a free ebook
available, I use jmtpfs. This is on a fairly minimal install with openbox,
I suspect that Gnome's file manager might be able to do it. (I can with
Fedora 34's live Gnome workstation).

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6