[CentOS] Looking for a RAID1 box

Wed Jan 4 18:47:45 UTC 2023
Michael Schumacher <michael_ml at gmx.de>

Hi Robert,

my old home server needed to much energy (~80VA) permanently, so I went for an https://www.hardkernel.com/shop/odroid-h3-plus/
The manufacturer is located in Korea and has dealers around the world. Put it in one of their cases https://www.hardkernel.com/shop/odroid-h3-case-type-1/ add two drives and you will have a system that consumes less than 20VA under load, less than 15VA idle. My new system is just doing its job, the whole thing will be below 250USD excluding drives.

Michael

Tuesday, January 3, 2023, 10:55:40 PM, schriebst Du: