[CentOS] Help with an HP Proliant gen10 plus?

Tue Jan 10 01:50:06 UTC 2023
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Mon, 9 Jan 2023, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> Yeah.  Going to work on it some more today.  Plus got a finish a paper
> for a symposium.  I give up on learning tex; I found a word template
> that can create the right pdf, so pull out all my writing in tex and
> start over.  And I DO use the IETF's xml format for creating Internet
> Drafts, so I am teachable on this stuff despite my age...

Are you trying to use tex directly?
Latex is written on top of tex and might be easier.

--
Michael   hennebry at mail.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Occasionally irrational explanations are required"  --  Luke Roman