[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server 8.0 (was Redhat Directory Server 8.0)

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Apr 11 13:45:24 UTC 2008

Jean-Marc LIGER wrote:
> That's Great, so I'll get rid of my own RHDS rebuilt with 1.7 IcedTea
> and I will test yours today !

We had a discussion about this sometime back online, about using 1.7 or
1.6, however since 1.7 seems so far away from release, and 1.6 seems to
not-be-that-closed-w.r.t-distributing, it seemed to be the way to go.

Make sure you leave some feedback here about your testing so we know if
the CDS stuff is ready to ship out in mirror.centos.org or not :D

Thanks,

- KB