[Centos] Release of centos-3.3 ISP bill

Jeff Coleman jcoleman at rstrat.com
Tue Oct 26 17:43:48 UTC 2004

Greg,

1 - I will be glad to make a donation to your project.  I would be happier
using Paypal than entering my CC info on every site that has a donations
policy.  Any chance of you creating a PayPal account?

2 - As founder of www.contribs.org (SME Server) I ran into the bandwidth
issue bigtime each time there was a release or upgrade.  The solution we
finally came to worked well for everyone.

We simply got a mirror at Ibiblio and a few others and then we rsync the
appropriate directories over to the mirrors.  All downloads happen at the
mirror sites and the bandwidth that you have is reserved for the website.

Thanks to you and all the other folks who make it possible for us to lurk
the lists and utilize your work product.

-Jeff Coleman