[CentOS] Hosting

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Jul 11 13:24:11 UTC 2006

Charles Lacroix wrote:

[please trim your mails, some of us only have 10GB of mail storage]

> Recently i configured a webserver for a friend of mine and webmin was what
> the webmaster enjoyed the most :)
>
> I find it easy to setup and once you cut off ¾ of the icons on the webmin
> interface it starts to look good.
>
> I never trusted cpannel, things break here and there for no reason.

I never trusted webmin, seeing how many exploits (even root exploits)
were available for it. usermin was the last I saw a warning for.

Cheers,

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one