[CentOS] Email/GroupWare Suite

Andrew Cotter andrew.cotter at somersetcapital.com
Wed Jan 7 20:22:27 UTC 2009

It depends on what features you are looking to give your users, but you may
want to look at Zimbra (Zimbra.com).  They have a free version and paid
versions.  Nice web interface, sharing of address books, calendars, and
documents, etc.

Please report back your findings as it may be helpful to others.

Andrew