[CentOS] t-bird, followup

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Mar 13 18:57:12 UTC 2012

Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
<snip>
>> The gov laptop is at home. I turn it on *only* when I have to....
>
> I like lots of pixels in front of me so I park my laptop beside the
> desktop and run synergy on both to share the desktop keyboard/mouse
> and get cut/paste across them.  Now my desktop is also windows but
> normally running NX to a server's freenx session so it might as well
> be linux - and in the past I've done the same with a linux desktop.

You don't have twinview (ok, that's an NVidia-ism), with two monitors?
Most folks here, and where I've worked before, do.

> And actually, the webmail interface on current exchange servers isn't
> that bad either.

Actually, it is - when I delete a message, it moves to the next, not to
the list. But I really don't like webmail, even if that's what I'm using
for this account from work (keeping my mail off their computers).

Speaking of which, Karanbir, the did some kind of sudden upgrade, and it's
something called ensign over squirrelmail, and since I see my posts
without adding a cc, I guess it's working correctly.

       mark