[Arm-dev] Getting started / Build machines

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jul 2 20:11:34 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 09:07 PM, D.S. Ljungmark wrote:
> Will Fedora 20 work, or is it F19 or bust? ( the reason I'm asking is
> that we have a functional F20 image for them. )

f19 or bust... the f20 codebase is far newer for us to bootstrap from

remember you dont need to be running f19 on the machines, you just need
mock to be hitting a f19 repo to be using that inside the buildroots. I
dont thikn there is any harm in doing so on a f20 installed machine

eg. all our c7 x86_64 builds are run on a centos6 machine

> mock configs would be excellent. I'll have to postpone getting it
> running for a week or so due to the aforementioned missing
> sysadmin-time.

that gives me a bit of time as well then :)

--
Karanbir Singh