[Arm-dev] Instructions for installation on an Odroid HC1

Pablo Sebastián Greco pablo at fliagreco.com.ar
Sun Dec 9 17:13:34 UTC 2018

<snip>

>> Robert, that sounds like this
>> https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/arm-dev/2018-August/003399.html
>
> FWIW, F29 is booting up fine.
>
> What do suggest I add based on the email you reference?
>
> thanks

Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant the dracut part, I think the default
initrd is missing some drivers and it can't see the sd card.
I'll see if I can somehow add those missing drivers to the generated
image, but in the meantime you could do the following:
1) boot the image in another device that works
2) add the file to the dracut config
3) dracut -f

and then reinstall the uboot for the odroid and try again.

Pablo.