[Arm-dev] weston and chromium

Skorpeo Skorpeo skorpeo11 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:09:55 UTC 2018

Right after I sent the email I realized I should have written:

I tried to compile chromium but I get stuck at the dependencies based on
how they recommend compilation, see:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!mydiscussions/chromium-discuss/M7MPEeu4kFA.
I am not sure how fedora builds it but it magically exists.

As to weston, I do admit that I have not attempted to compile it albeit it
seems the world is going to wayland and weston is the reference
implementation.  Since X exists why not weston.

As to politics I'll stay out of it but I believe there is a difference
between chrome and chromium.  I believe microsoft is possibly competitor to
google.  Nonetheless, in your honor I just checked and saw firefox exists
so I will give that a try.

Cheers!