[CentOS-devel] Anaconda errors when building custom CentOS-based distro

Fri May 6 14:25:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 08:56 -0500, Sam Hart wrote:
<snip>
> Unfortunately, none of these issues solved the issue. I still get
> '/usr/bin/anaconda' not found errors.
>
> I'm about to give up and dive into the anaconda-runtime to see where
> this file precisely is supposed to get copied over so I can maybe add
> excessive debugging statements to see why it isn't.

Are you building from within chroot?  I build RPMS in chroots, but I
haven't tried to actually run buildinstall from within one.

Buildinstall does it's own chroot while building ... so I don't know how
well it would run from within a chroot itself. (It might work fine ... I
just haven't tried it).

Johnny Hughes