[CentOS-devel] glibc x86_64 vs. i686 file conflict when building from sources

Wed Nov 24 09:23:00 UTC 2010
Sergio Rubio <sergio at rubio.name>

Hi Leonard,

Had a few issues building x86_64 gcc from upstream rhel6 sources also. I was
building using a beta2 workstation install.
I was able to build them adding the official i386 beta2 repo, pulling deps
with yum-builddep and building with rpmbuild. I've shared them in case you
are interested:

http://mirror.frameos.org/frameos/6/core/x86_64/Packages/

Hope that helps.