[CentOS-devel] Why not a fusion between CentOS and SL?

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Mar 24 09:02:26 UTC 2011

On 03/24/2011 10:31 AM, Rainer Traut wrote:
> Am 23.03.2011 11:42, schrieb Manuel Wolfshant:
>>> Can you give an example of such package/binary?
>> I can but I am not sure that I may. So I won't.
> So this means you are making assertions you cannot prove - for whatever
> reason. I cannot take you serious then.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, I appreciate it. Especially coming
after the answer that you demand was already given.
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2011-March/108389.html

"It does not exist because I cannot see it" was never a valid reasoning.
Not even in the era when people believed the Earth is flat because there
was no evidence of roundness.