[CentOS-devel] Interest in a 32bit tree of the upcoming CentOS7?

Thu Jan 9 18:46:36 UTC 2014
Dan Porter <dpreid at gmail.com>

I would personally be interested in this project.  I had to maintain a
variation of CentOS 6 at one of my previous jobs and there was a particular
need for a 32-bit version (although today with EL7 they can run 32-bit
applications under a 64-bit host)

A local hackerspace here utilizes embedded x86 machines currently with
CentOS 5 for their core routing environment.  The main web frontend is also
a 32-bit host running CentOS 6.

I would be happy to test / contribute to an i[36]86 branch of CentOS.  I
can also provide mirroring of any test tree.