[CentOS-devel] Questions about the new git.centos.org repos

Pat Riehecky riehecky at fnal.gov
Fri Jun 6 19:44:53 UTC 2014

Now that there are repos up at git.centos.org, I was wondering if anyone
had a python tool I could use to convert a repo back into a source RPM?

Similarly, does anyone know how gitblit handles repo change
notifications?  I'd love to be notified of updates to some repos or
their tags.  A programmatic tool for gathering that information would
work just as well... I'm not sure which would work better for my workflow.

There's a fair chance at various intervals I'd be hitting the site
somewhat hard, are there any instructions for mirroring all the parts
necessary for package assembly?  I'd rather beat up my local mirror than
pick on the main page.

Open to ideas,

Pat

--