[CentOS-devel] Security and other updates - too slow

Phil Wyett

philwyett.hemisphere at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:10:07 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-12-16 at 12:44 -0600, Troy Dawson wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Phil Wyett
> <philwyett.hemisphere at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> unsure if this is a troll post or you actually meant to raise tangiable
> >> concerns ?
> >>

> > Hi Karanbir,
> >
> > How dare you class me as troll!
> >

> Is what a troll would say.
>
> But here's why I think you sound like a troll
>
> 1 - An accusing tone.
> 1a - Especially on a product which has no cost.
>
> 2 - Very general accusations.
>
> 3 - Slurring many groups together in order  to antagonize the greatest
> amount of people.
> 3a - SIG's, Red Hat employees, etc...
>
> If you are not a troll, then it might be nice to try changing the way
> you write your emails, because you certainly sound like one.  If you
> change the way your write your emails, you might get much more done,
> in a much faster timeframe

Hi,

I have asked questions that will not apparently be answered. This is the
centos project, a community project and I am asking basic questions and
getting hit/replies from redhat employees and being called a troll. I
know when a I am being bullied. I will be quiet now.

Regards

Phil

--

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+PhilWyett