[CentOS-devel] CentOS logo and brand update on the next board meeting agenda

Karsten Wade

kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 19:46:53 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you well and at some ease, in the midst of all
things.

Thanks Tuomas for keeping this conversation going, as we all work on
improving how the CentOS Project makes decisions in the open as a
community. In this long-ish email I am going to describe the open
decision process the Board of Directors wants to see followed for this
logo work. The same process can be applied to the website redesign, too.