[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SiG] RDO IRC Information

Wed May 26 18:13:32 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 5/26/21 12:12 PM, Amy Marrich wrote:
> While not a total solution, we would like to mention Matrix[4] which we
> hope in the future will be able to bridge OFTC and Libera.chat into one
> location.

With some help from Neal and Nick, I'm looking into what's involved in
bridging. It looks like Matrix will need to register against Libera, and
once that's done, mirroring should work. That part of it - having Matrix
register with nickserv - I do not know how to do. However, whoever is
setting up the Matrix side of things should get in touch with me, so
that I can do the IRC side.

--Rich