[CentOS-devel] Discussion: Open technical questions concerning SIG content for RHEL releases

Mon Apr 3 17:03:51 UTC 2023
Peter Georg <peter.georg at physik.uni-regensburg.de>

(Second) gentle reminder that the second question below has not been
addressed yet. Any thoughts? Thanks for taking your time!

It'd also be helpful if anybody can provide any information on who I
need to ping to get a decision on that matter. Thanks!