[CentOS-devel] RFC (Request for Comments) : future of wiki.centos.org

Mon Feb 27 08:28:27 UTC 2023
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

At the oVirt project we used to have a moinmo.in based website and we
migrated it to https://jekyllrb.com/ .
The pages can be written in markdown or asciidoc and the site is
maintained in a git repository so it can be on pagure/gitlab/github as
preferred by CentOS Project.