[CentOS-devel] Fedora ELN architecture baseline preparation for CentOS Stream 10

Mon Mar 13 16:26:42 UTC 2023
Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com>

I'm just wondering how (or if) AMD processors map into this issue...

Not just the recent (last several years) CPUs, but earlier ones that
implement AMD64, such as the Vishera (which I'm still running).

Whatever it is doing, Rocky 9 64bit seems to run fine on it, but I wonder
how I will fare in the future.

Thanks in advance!

Fred