[CentOS-docs] Software RAID on CentOS 5 ... ideas ...

Thu Aug 13 22:55:00 UTC 2009
Clinton Lee Taylor <clintonlee.taylor at gmail.com>

Greetings ...

 Been lurking on the list for some time, hoping that at some point, I
might be able to add to the collective (Yes, way to much StarTrek in
the background! ) ...

 I have learn quite a bit by just lurking, but now I think I might