[CentOS-docs] Chines Translation

Thu Aug 6 09:55:49 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Timothy Lee wrote:
>   Dear Ralph,
> I want to raise an issue with the "zh" subdirectory:  it is reserved for
> Simplified Chinese (SC) under MoinMoin.  Traditional Chinese (TC)
> material should reside under "zh-tw".

Erks.

> However, I'm currently placing TC content under the "zh" subdirectory.
> To rectify the problem, I propose that the "zh-tw" subdirectory be
> created, and volunteer to look after both the TC and SC content.
> (OpenOffice supports interchanging between these two forms of
> Chinese......  )

I have no idea what moin does there ... The problem is that we cannot
just move the "zh/" hierarchy, as that would not move the pages below
it, but would leave those "dangling".

Copying by hand probably would not work either - let me test something:

Nope.

Copying "zh(2f)Contribute" to "zh-tw(2f)Contribute" does not work at
all.

Hmmm.

Regards,

Ralph