[CentOS-docs] New template for Homepage

Fri Jun 5 01:08:52 UTC 2009
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

Hey,

I reworked the HomepageTemplate since the original one was pretty empty.
You can find my proposal here:

 	http://wiki.centos.org/HomepageTemplate

But to see how it looks properly, I adapted my Homepage to look like it:

 	http://wiki.centos.org/DagWieers

I'd like to open a discussion about what items belong on this page and how
we can improve it.

My aim to include responsibilities, interests, achievements and a TODO is
to show everyone what you are doing, what you care about, what you have
done and what you want to do.

It looks a bit like the personal roadmap used in some companies for
career-planning and while I don't want to impose this on everyone (you
can still do with your homepage what you like) it may offer some
(self)reflection, defining goals/priorities and working towards them.

For the Newsletter this can be useful if we credit people for doing
something in CamelCase it automatically links back to your homepage so
people get to know you better.

So what do people think ? What is missing ?

Kind regards,