[CentOS-docs] page for translators

Yassine AYARI yassine.ayari at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 10:03:54 UTC 2010

Hi every body

I'm interested on arabic translation, I had already downloaded the sources.
when I try to insert arabic letters in the files, it's not possible.
any ideas how to do it?
thanx

*Yassine AYARI*

IT Engineer – Cisco Certified Network Associates – Microsoft Certified
Professional – StoneGate Certified Firewall Architect

*Département Télécom*

* Groupe TELNET*

TELNET TECHNOCENTRE

Rue du Lac Leman - Les Berges du Lac