[CentOS-es] Re: [CentOS-devel] Anaconda Slides in "Other Than English"

Roger Peña orkcu en yahoo.com
Dom Mar 18 18:27:17 UTC 2007

--- Johnny Hughes <johnny en centos.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> We have added some anaconda slides to the CentOS
> Wiki as they are
> presently for English.
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/rnotes

> We have attached a text file with some rewording and
> what will become a
> new virtualization slide.
>
>http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/rnotes?action=AttachFile
>
> What we need is for "other than english" speakers to
> translate the
> slides to other local languages.
>
> Please could we have volunteers translate the text
> for the  "Title" and
> "Information" sections and attach them to e-mails to
> this list?

this is my very-first version of
anaconda-spanish-slides

I am CC to centos-es mailling list so we could get
more contributions:

again, a wiki page with this file information as the
start seed could help in the same way wikipedia get
better article :-)

cu
roger

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )

Get your own web address.