[CentOS-gsocadmin] short self intro

Tue Mar 3 17:05:14 UTC 2009

hi,

can we all please post a short self-intro here. Just so that everyone
knows who the other people on the admin/mentor list are

Most of you will know me anyway, but here is a blurb:

I am based in London, UK - working as a infrastructure and DC person
with a consulting company. Joined the CentOS project working on the
c4beta with Johnny and have sort of hung around ever since, am involved
with almost every part of the project ( some more so than the others )
over the last 4 odd years. I've got 12 years of Linux related
experience, the biggest projects I've been involved with are CentOS,
Mozilla and MySQL.