[CentOS-gsocadmin] short self intro

Wed Mar 4 00:10:27 UTC 2009
Bill Scheel <linuxrockz at gmail.com>

Bill Scheel
In am Texas, but unlike Johnny I am from this great state.

Linux user... many year ... whenever Red Hat 2.0 came out which was my
first distro. I was doing the ISP thing back when we had banks of
12/2400 baud modems. I have been a systems admin since then until
recently. I am now working at Dell implementing and coding automation to
test the factory installed oses and software that are installed on
shipping systems. I started using CentOS and hang out in irc at about
version 3 and never left. Bash scripting and Python are my drug of
choice currently. I have a couple of SF projects and used to help out
with Qmailtoaster. I do rpm building and try to contribute to kb's repo
when I can get him to slow down and let me :)

Like most that are involved here, I enjoy and believe in OSS. Also in
"No Spoons" :)

Guess that is a quick summary. Other than I trying to become lose my
addiction to EVE online.