[CentOS-promo] posting to the blog

Wed Mar 31 19:50:30 UTC 2021
Davide Cavalca <dcavalca at fb.com>

Hi Karsten,

yes, I'd definitely want to get this reviewed before publishing. I was
going to use hackmd or something like that for drafting with other SIG
members, as I hadn't realized wordpress supports drafts these days. I
can definitely use that instead and try this process out. Also more
than happy to have you or someone else review before publishing.

Cheers
Davide