[CentOS-virt] Re: VMware tools in standard CentOS [ was Re: www.centos.org - Contact the CentOS Development Team Form ]

Andrew Sharpe asharpe at vmware.com
Wed Dec 12 18:40:06 UTC 2007

[ Sorry for the very belated response ]

Thanks, Tru. What is the process for Sean's work to make it into the
standard CentOS5 and 5.1 repositories? How will the tools package get
updated as you patch the kernel? Perhaps we should cc Sean on the
email? His home page on the Duke server has no contact information.

Thanks,

Andrew

[ Resent to the centos-virt email list, as recommended by Karanbir Singh ]