[CentOS-virt] state of lfarkas KVM repository + Centos KVM wiki

Thu Apr 23 21:02:23 UTC 2009
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plcomputers.net>

I forgot to mention that kvm-kmod rpm's are kernel based (they copy
files to specific kernel folders.

I am right now in the process to build rpm's for several mainstream
kernels from 5.2 and 5.3 for i386 systems.

you will be able to download it from
http://www.plcomputers.net/download/plc-centos5-custom/ in few hours.

NOTICE: I am not veteran in rpm build's (but I had help from Farkas
Levente considering proper compiling of kvm-kmod) so please first use
them on non-production systems.

Ljubomir