[CentOS] yum install nagios, adding dag repository

Tue Jun 20 23:06:25 UTC 2006
William L. Maltby <BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com>

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 15:45 -0700, karl at klxsystems.net wrote:
> I actually fixed this by installing RPMforge, which just so happens to aim
> at DAG repository, and then all yum commands to install nagios worked
> great.
> <snip>

Just in case it got by you, as many things relating to all these repos
did for me, I want to remind that you want to have the plugins for
fastest mirror installed and, very likely, the protect plugin also.

Also, depending on your particular needs, extensive use of the
"includepkgs=" and exclude=" may be appropriate. They've been recently
touched on, so the archives probably have what you need. But if you have
difficulty piecing it all together, the list will help.

> -karlski
> <snip>

HTH
--