[CentOS] Kickstart with all the latest updates?

Wed Feb 28 02:24:35 UTC 2007
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

Can't you just point the kickstart files to the local mirror?  That way
when you do the install you are grabbing the updated files from the get-go.

I don't have a ton of experience with kickstarting machines and i don't
run a separate kickstart server for anything i have kickstarted.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: