[CentOS] madwifi on Centos 5.2, kernel 2.6.18-92.1.6.el5

Mon Jul 14 04:08:36 UTC 2008
Hendrik Strydom <hns1 at iinet.net.au>

Any of these approaches will work.
There is a bug in madwifi (or at least a difference in opinion on RH
kernels) as per
http://madwifi.org/ticket/1956
As documented there this requires a trivial source code change in order
to get the modules to compile.
If your system already attempts to compile the module at boot time you
only need to make the change in the code found under /usr/src and all
should be well.  If not, compile it from madwifi source or an atrpms
source rpm as per your preference.

Regards
  Hendrik